Information for Authors
Submission and publication of articles
Publication in Journal «Spacecrafts & Technologies» is free of charge for all the authors.
The Editorial Board accepts articles corresponding to the following themes:
- Rocket and space equipment
- New materials and technologies in space equipment
- Space instrument engineering
- Space Services
- Innovation and economics of the space industry
In the format of a Word 97-2003 document should be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org following documents:
After acceptance of materials will be sent to the author of the license agreement and the act for the right to use the editorship of a scientific article when placed in the journal and electronic databases. Signed by the author of the license agreement and the act should be sent by mail to the editorial office.
In preparing the article, the authors must follow the publishing Ethics adopted in the scientific community and the editorial board of the journal.
The requirements for the composition and arrangement of design elements of a paper:
- UDC has a separate line on the left.
- On the next line is placed title that is centered and printed by lowercase letters (as in the sentence, beginning with a capital). Font Times New Roman, 16 pt, font style - bold. Word wrap in the header is not valid.
- Under the center of the surname and initials of the author(s). Font Times New Roman, 14 pt, center, half interval.
- Under the name of the author(s) at the center include: the full name of the institution (place of work), in which the work is done (in the nominative case), then the city, the country. Font Times New Roman, 14 pt, center, half interval.
- Abstract (See instructions).
- Keywords (4-7).
- The text, drawn up in accordance with the following requirements.
- Sample of the paper is given in Appendix.
Requirements to represent text, illustrations and references:
- The volume of the paper, including illustrations and references, 8-20 pages of A4 (210 x 297 mm).
- Fields - 2.5 cm.
- Font Times New Roman, 14 pt, half interval, the red line 1.27 cm.
- Title and summary should not contain non-deciphered reductions (abbreviations) even if they are generally accepted and references.
- When using abbreviations in the text should be given their transcript, must be limited to conventional cuts and avoid new without sufficient grounds.
- To use hyphenation in words you must use the command «automatic hyphenation». To format the text does not use spaces (nowhere in the text should not be two adjacent spaces).
- For any set of mathematical formulas and expressions used MathType, fractional expression in the formulas recommended to be replaced by expressions with negative powers or use a forward slash. The font size in the formulas set by default (12).
- Admitted figures and tables without headings, labels, and the words «Table» and «Fig.» in the case of one table / figure. If you have multiple images or tables, use the word «Table» or «Fig.» with the number of table or figure. Not recommended drawing clutter unnecessary details: inscription shall be made in image description, and replaced the figure numbers or letters. It is advisable not to overload the text of graphic material. Font size in tables 12 pt.
- Line spacing - single. Plans, drawings and other graphic elements should be presented separate file in a graphical format.
- In the text a reference to the quoted literature are given in square brackets at the end of the sentence before point (eg , [1, 2] or [1-3] tc.). References should be made out to the order of references to it in the text, the list should be only those sources that are referenced in the text. References to unpublished works are not allowed. For books: last name and initials, full title of book, place of publication, publisher, year, volume or issue, the total number of pages. For periodicals: last name and initials of the author, title, journal name, year of publication, volume number, first and last page of the article. References are numbered in Arabic numerals without automatic numbering.
The editors organize double-blind review of submitted articles. Only articles are allowed for publication, for which there are positive opinions of reviewers.
For reviewing, both members of the editorial board and third-party highly qualified scientists and specialists can be invited as reviewers. Recognized experts on the subject of articles and having published on the subject of the reviewed article for the last 3 years will be invited for review.
The editors do not provide information relating to the peer-reviewed article to anyone other than the authors and reviewers themselves. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of articles for their own needs and it is prohibited to give parts of articles to another person for review without the permission of the publisher. Reviewers, as well as editorial staff, do not have the right to use knowledge of the content of the work before it is published in their own interests.
The terms of reviewing are determined from the conditions of publication of the most high-quality, improved materials corresponding to the scientific areas of the journal.
After receiving a positive review, the executive secretary of the editorial board informs the authors about the admission of the article to publication with an indication of the publication date. Upon receipt of a negative review, the executive secretary of the editorial board sends the author a copy of the review with a proposal to finalize the article in accordance with the reviewer's comments or reasonably (partially or fully) refute them. The review is provided to the authors of the article without a signature and indicating the name, position, place of work of the reviewer. Articles refined by the authors are resubmitted for review.
The editors send copies of reviews to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation upon receipt of the corresponding request by the editor.
The decision on the expediency of publication after reviewing is made by the Chief Editor, and, if necessary, by the editorial board of the journal.
Withdrawal of articles
In the following exceptional cases, an article previously published in the journal, may be withdrawn:
- At the editorial office there are clear proofs of unreliability of the published information that has arisen either as a result of conscious actions (for example, falsification of data), or because of bona fide errors (for example, errors in calculations or experiments).
- The conclusions in the article were previously published in another publication, and there are no proper references, permissions and justifications for the need for a re-publication (i.e. cases of a duplicate publication).
- In the article found plagiarism.
Articles can be withdrawn by their author (authors) or by the Editorials of the journal. The Editorials of the journal may revoke the publication, even if all or some of the authors refuse to withdraw it.
To revoke an article, the author (authors) should send a request in the form of an e-mail to the editorial office.